Thanks for showing interest in becoming an affiliate for Seamwork. We're passionate about sewing and we know you are too.
As an affiliate, you can promote our amazing sewing patterns, membership, and classes and earn commissions on every sale that comes through your unique affiliate link. Plus, you'll get access to our marketing materials and a direct line to our team so you can ask any questions or reach out with any ideas for fun collaborations or partnerships.
Keep reading for all the details.
How it works
Once you're approved, you will get a special link and will be paid a percentage of any Seamwork purchases that are made by someone using your link.
Commissions are 30% of any Seamwork purchase, including annual or monthly memberships, patterns, or our Learn to Sew class. Commissions are paid out the first week of every month via PayPal.
How to share your link
Use your Affiliate Link on your blog, website, or social media. Send it to a friend who wants to sign up, or include it in your blog posts, YouTube videos, or reviews of your Seamwork projects.
What do I need to get started?
You need to fill out the application on Refersion and have a PayPal account to receive your commissions.
When do I get my commission payments?
Commissions are paid out the first week of every month via PayPal.
What if someone signs up without using my link, but I referred them?
Unfortunately, they must use your link in order for you to receive the commission.
Do you have any logos or images I can post on my blog, social, or YouTube channel?
Yes! You are welcome to take screenshots from our pattern catalog. If you need anything else, just email us.
What are your terms and conditions?
You can find them here.
What not to do
The following things will disqualify you from our Affiliate Program and may possibly cause us to cancel your Seamwork membership.
- Sending email spam, or posting spam on social media, forums, or blog comments.
- Using your Affiliate Link in popup advertising, including modal dialog boxes.
- Signing up additional accounts yourself using your Affiliate Link.
- Signing up and cancelling accounts multiple times using your Affiliate Link.
- Using any Colette Media or Seamwork trademarks other than our logo or a screenshot of our website.
- Using any Colette Media or Seamwork trademarks in a way that present you as representing us in any official capacity.
- Using your Affiliate Link on any website that exists primarily to promote Referral or Affiliate links.
Don't see what you're looking for in this FAQ? Send us an email.