I'm interested in making an older Seamwork pattern but it doesn't include projector files. Can you help?
If you are looking for projector files for a specific Seamwork pattern that doesn't currently include them, please contact us and we are happy to make the files by request.
- Imperial and metric calibration layers built-in
- A white background layer that can be turned on behind the calibration layer for a cleaner viewing experience
- A black background layer that can be turned on behind all of the pieces for easier color viewing when cutting on light-colored fabrics
- All grainlines and pieces are oriented in the same direction
- Pieces are shown mirrored with a dashed line to indicate the center for those that want to cut pieces on the fold
- All pattern lines are thicker than printed layouts
- The size colors are unique and vibrant
- The labels are twice the size of printed layouts, all other wording is 3X the size
- The artboards are large with at least 15" of extra white space around all edges
How do I find the calibration grids in the projector files?
There are two large calibrating grids built into the projector file- one in inches and one in centimeters. They are the top two layers when you open the PDF, but they are not automatically visible when you open the file. We recommend viewing the files in Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader. View Layers, and select the Calibration grid you want. Also select the white background, which will make the grid easier to see.