We actually make the PDFs their current size because they can be printed on many printers worldwide. We have members all over the world that we want to be conscientious of, so our print at home PDFs will remain as is.
Articles in this section
- Will you make a trimless version of your print-at-home patterns?
- I want to make a member Bonus pattern. Where are all the pattern pieces?
- How do you define your pattern Skill Levels?
- Copy Shops That Print Wide Format and AO Format Patterns
- Projector Files FAQ
- Archived and discontinued patterns
- How to download and print PDF patterns
- Sizing information for Seamwork patterns
- Troubleshooting Digital Pattern FAQ
- What cup size and height are Seamwork and Colette Patterns designed for?