There are a lot of size conversion charts out there and they all seem to differ. What we recommend for more accurate conversion is skipping sizes and instead looking at the measurements in inches on our size chart, converting to centimeters if necessary. This will get you a more accurate fit while eliminating the step of searching out the right conversion chart.
Articles in this section
- Pattern naming conventions
- Name Changes & Retired Patterns
- Size Charts (Imperial and Metric)
- How to download and print PDF patterns
- Sizing information for Seamwork patterns
- Troubleshooting Digital Pattern FAQ
- What cup size and height are Seamwork and Colette Patterns designed for?
- Do your digital patterns include a wide-format version?
- Are seam allowances included in the patterns?
- I am different sizes at my bust/waist/hips. Which size should I cut?