Yes, seam allowances are included. They are 5/8″ for woven patterns and 3/8″ for knit patterns, unless otherwise noted in the instructions. You can find the seam allowances listed in the instructions, right above the cutting layouts.
Articles in this section
- Pattern naming conventions
- Name Changes & Retired Patterns
- Size Charts (Imperial and Metric)
- How to download and print PDF patterns
- Sizing information for Seamwork patterns
- Troubleshooting Digital Pattern FAQ
- What cup size and height are Seamwork and Colette Patterns designed for?
- Do your digital patterns include a wide-format version?
- Are seam allowances included in the patterns?
- How to work with digital patterns