Yes, seam allowances are included. They are 5/8″ for woven patterns and 3/8″ for knit patterns, unless otherwise noted in the instructions. You can find the seam allowances listed in the instructions, right above the cutting layouts.
Articles in this section
- Will you make a trimless version of your print-at-home patterns?
- I want to make a member Bonus pattern. Where are all the pattern pieces?
- How do you define your pattern Skill Levels?
- Copy Shops That Print Wide Format and AO Format Patterns
- Projector Files FAQ
- Archived and discontinued patterns
- How to download and print PDF patterns
- Sizing information for Seamwork patterns
- Troubleshooting Digital Pattern FAQ
- What cup size and height are Seamwork and Colette Patterns designed for?