How it works
If you have an active Seamwork membership, you can find your unique referral link here. Use this link on your blog or social media, and when someone signs up using your link, they’ll get $3 off and you’ll get your next month free.
The Seamwork Referral Program is open to paid Seamwork members only. Your subscription must be active in order to benefit from free referral months, and any accumulated credits are lost if your subscription is cancelled.
What to do
Use your Referral Link on your blog, web site, or social media. Send it to a friend who wants to sign up, or include it in your blog posts about your Seamwork projects. Be sure to tell people they’ll get their first month for $3!
What not to do
The following things will disqualify you from our Referral Program and may possibly cause us to cancel your Seamwork membership, including forfeiture of any previously earned Referral Credit.
- Sending email spam, or posting spam on social media, forums, or blog comments.
- Using your Referral Link in popup advertising, including modal dialog boxes.
- Signing up additional accounts yourself using your Referral Link.
- Signing up and cancelling accounts multiple times using your Referral Link.
- Using any Colette Media or Seamwork trademarks other than our logo or a screenshot of our web site.
- Using any Colette Media or Seamwork trademarks in a way that present you as representing us in any official capacity.
- Using your Referral Link on any web site that exists primarily to promote Referral or Affiliate links.
If you have any questions, please refer to our FAQ. If you don’t see what you need there, send us an email.